Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Important safety information!!

So this weekend I decided to reheat some leftover cauliflower in the microwave. Why? Because it is delicious and I can experience this deliciousness in only 1 minute after microwaving!

Here is the process:

1. Remove container of leftovers from the fridge, take lid off of container, place in microwave.

2. Set “cooking” “time” for 1 “minute”

3. Listen as microwave starts to micro the cauliflower’s waves and makes the following noise: BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT BZZZ BZZZZZtttt

4. Observe small flames shooting up from container.

5. Go “oooooh”

6. Turn off microwave to avoid small thermonuclear explosion.

7. Examine contents of the container: charred cauliflower.

8. Puzzle over the fact that there was no metal or Spinal Tap drummer, or anything else that causes microwaves to burst into flames.

9. Reach the following conclusion: OMG CAULIFLOWER IS FLAMMABLE

I bring you this cautionary tale as a safety message and urge you to take proper precautions if faced with a dangerous head of cauliflower. Put on a flame-retardant suit and approach with care as its’ florets are apparently filled with propane.

No comments:

Post a Comment